Procedures For Literature Groups
1. Bring all necessary materials.
2. Get into groups quickly and quietly.
3. Use whisper voices.
4. Only one person talks at a time.
5. Group teacher decides how to read the section
assigned. (whole pages, sections)
6. Group teacher asks others what is important
at appropriate times after sections.
7. Everyone tracks as others listen.
8. Begin assignment promptly.
9. Group teacher for the day makes all decisions.
10. Raise hand if you need help from the teacher.
Do NOT get up from assigned area.
11. Return anything that was changed, quickly and quietly.